Whether you are building from scratch or simply renovating your home, residential stucco construction in Manassas, VA is something you should definitely consider. Applying stucco is a fashionable and stylish option which offers a wide range of benefits to you as a homeowner.
5 Benefits of stucco construction
· Durability. Stucco has been proven to outlast many other building materials such as wood, vinyl and even brick. It is able to withstand extreme temperature changes as well as elements such as wind, rain and snow.
· Maintenance. This material will reap benefits for years to come as it does not need painting and is virtually maintenance free.
· Energy Efficiency. Stucco is insulation efficient; meaning the temperature of your home is more regular. This will save you costs on heating and cooling.
· Mold & mildew resistant. Stucco will not flake or fall apart like other materials such as plaster.
· Affordability. As a material, stucco is relatively inexpensive and due to its durability, fire resistance and other safety properties, you may find your insurance premium drastically reduced on top of your lack of maintenance costs.
Worldgate Plaster and Stucco Company is fully licensed, insured and guaranteed to deliver top quality services that will cater to all your construction needs. With over 30 years worth of experience under our belts and a dedicated team of experts willing to take on even the most complicated project, it’s no wonder we have so many successful customer reviews.